30 September 2014

Hello-ello-ello-ello??

I had another echo-cardiogram today. I get one every two-three months. I have another one scheduled for November.

Apparently, one of my infusion drugs has a tendency to cause heart problems. My drugs, so far, are working so well, I am always afraid that my echo will come back bad. Like, bad enough that I have to stop infusion. Frankly, I'm willing to do infusion every three weeks until forever. I don't care that it makes me achy and really tired for a few days. I'll be happy for the ache, for the tired few days every three weeks, as long as my cancer stays in check.

That's all I've got for now. I'm just feeling a bit pensive, and I'll probably be nervous until I call my aunt in a few days to check the results of the echo...

Fingers crossed that the news stays status quo.

No comments:

Post a Comment